Featured on BlogHer Today!

I was syndicated on BlogHer.com

I am honored today to have one of my posts syndicated over at BlogHer!

For those of you who aren’t familiar with BlogHer, here’s a blurb from their site:
BlogHer reaches more than 20 million unique women each month and is the leading participatory news, entertainment and information network for women online. BlogHer is the Web’s leading guide to the hottest news and trends among women in social media. BlogHer brings you the must-read posts across the blogosphere: breaking stories and trending topics, but also important issues, amazing voices, the best writing by women.

So let’s just say I was thrilled when they syndicated my post.

I may have squealed.

The post of mine that they are featuring today, Exit Interview, has been one of the most popular posts with my readers, and is one of my personal favorites as well.

I would love it if you could take a moment and go read my post over at BlogHer today.

Leave me a comment or a sparkle* while you are there, and maybe they’ll invite me back again one day.

*a sparkle appears to be the blog equivalent of a high-five mixed with fairy dust, and has the amazing ability to keep your post alive longer.

Comments

I'm so excited for you, Sherri – congrats! That is the perfect post for BlogHer! I'm sure you'll be back. πŸ™‚

I shall try my best to sparkle you. That post is my favorite!

3. Sending you tons of high fives mixed wih fairy dust

4. of course i sprinkled you, too.

and do the sparkles really determine staying power? i had no clue.

5. Congratulations, Sherri! That's always been one of my favorite posts of yours!

6. I knew the second I read that post how special it was! You deserve all the praise and all the success you receive from this! So happy for you!

7. Congratulations!!! I'm not sure if I read this post, but it doesn't matter…your posts are fun to read over and over again. Let me go visit!

8. Cheryl D. says:

Congrats! That is so awesome!

9. Getrealmommy says:

Hi! Trying to leave a comment now, forgot my blogher longin.

Question: How did you get their attention? I have a couple posts that are simular in nature (the corporate take on running a family) that I think they might go for. Do you just try and submit something? rkargas@hotmail.com or http://www.getrealmama.blogspot.com. would love to know how you did it! It is a great post, I especially love it since I am a recruiter!

Congratulations Sherri! Love that post and I'm heading over to leave you some comment love and sparkle it up!!

11. Lady Jennie says:

Great job!!

I'm visiting from Kludgy Mom and I'll go over and check out your BlogHer post. That's such a thrill to get chosen.

12. That was a great post! Congrats on getting syndicated!! Wowsa πŸ™‚

That was one of my favorite posts of yours, too. It's so stinking clever and heartfelt. Congrats on having it featured at BlogHer! I'm off to reread and add some sparkle.

14. I'm heading over now. Yay you!!!

15. Megan (Best of Fates) says:

Your post is awesome – I left a comment. Congrats on getting syndicated, that's SO exciting!

16. That's a great post! I loved it when I read it here! I'll go spread some glitter!

17. I visited your blogher post yesterday and loved it. Came here today because truly, I always leave your writing feeling better.

But I must confess, since I am new to the whole blogging world, I do not know what it means to "sparkle" someone.

In any case, your words sparkle all on their own.

Thanks for sharing with us.

18. Rebecca Grace says:

I LOVED your Exit Interview post, and tried to leave a comment there but I could not for the life of me remember my BlogHer username and password — and of course it would not let me RE-register since my email was already in there. I found you when Joann at Laundry Hurts My Feelings posted that you and she had been honored together in a Top 5 list. Congratulations and thank you for sharing your reflections on motherhood with the world!

19. OMG I feel like i know someone famous!!! Off to sparkle your post with love!!

20. Sarah Garb says:

It looks like you're the most sparkled (most sparkly?) post up there right now! Congratulations Sherri!

21. Rita Arens says: